Latest technology. Constant research. Market-leading equipment.
Visit our Gallery page to view before and after images of satisfied clients.
• Accurett® has crafted a solution for the treatment of age spots and sun-related pigmentation, making use of high-pressurised carbon dioxide.
• This pen makes it possible to remove skin tissue with a softer technology than cell freezing with nitrogen oxide, allowing for a milder treatment and quicker healing time.
• Tissue is treated by freezing the intracellular fluid to destroy the unwanted cell structure without damaging the healthy tissue, thereby promoting tissue renewal.
• Recommended amount of procedures to see optimal results: One to three treatments.
• A microneedle cartridge is used to prick the skin under constant local anaesthetic.
• Needling stimulates the generation of new collagen and skin tissue, leaving the client with smoother and firmer skin.
• Used to treat and reduce some scars, wrinkles and enlarged pores.
• Recommended amount of procedures to see optimal results: One to four treatments, depending on skin type, skin condition and sensitivity.
• Products used during treatment: Essel professional products.
• Recommended home care products will be discussed after treatment.
• An exciting new machine has been added to our list of industry-leading technology!
• This laser machine is used for the following treatments:
-Red capillary (“red vein”) removal
-Black Doll/carbon facial – this innovative, pain-free and non-invasive technique is a treatment where short, high-intensity pulses of light are sent through your skin after the application of carbon powder. The innovation behind this machine even allows for treatment of the most sensitive skin types.
Some of the many skin imperfections that are addressed with this procedure includes:
• Recommended amount of procedures to see optimal results: Depending on skin type and skin condition.
• Laser tattoo removal
• Laser removal – eyebrow/eyeliner/lip permanent makeup
• Recommended amount of procedures to see optimal results: Depending on the colour pigment, time since tattoo application and skin type. No guarantees can be made for the set amount of sessions required to remove a tattoo. Terms and conditions apply.
IPL stands for Intense Pulsed Light technology. Pulses of light are applied to the root of the hair, allowing the hair to enter the resting phase in the growth cycle. The hairs then fall out, gradually leaving you with less hair in the treated area. This is a permanent hair-reduction process.
• Various areas of the body can be treated with IPL technology including bikini line, legs, underarms and facial hair.
• Recommended amount of procedures to see optimal results: Between ten and fifteen sessions, spaced six weeks apart.
Contact us for enquiries & pricing on the following:
– Partial hair loss
– Stretch marks
– Skin rejuvenation
– Expression lines
– Larger burn marks
– Facial scarring (acne or mild)
– Port wine stains
– Aged, loose skin